Turn your grocery items into $$$ for our school!
This year, our school will once again be participating in the Box Tops for Education™ program. Clipping Box Tops is an easy way for you to help our school buy what it needs. Box Tops are each worth 10¢ and they quickly add up to real cash for our school.
To help our school, just look for pink Box Tops on products, clip them, and send them to school. For more information on the Box Tops for Education program, including a list of participating products, visit http://www.BTFE.com. We hope to make our school’s Box Tops for Education program a huge success this year.
In your pantry:
- Look for the Box Tops logo on hundreds of favorite products like Cheerios®, Ziploc®, Pillsbury®, Kleenex®, etc.
- Tear off each box-top logo, worth $0.10 each!
- Affix box-top logos to the Box Tops BTS.
- Once you have completely filled in a sheet, have your child bring it to JP’s office.
- The more sheets you return, the more $$ Johnson Park makes!
- Tape a box-top logo to the top of your garbage-can lid so everyone in the family can help out!
- Post the collection flyer on the refrigerator and get the kids involved ~ Make it fun!
Our Fall Deadline is October 20th! Make It Fun & Easy For Your Child To Help Raise $$ For Our School
For more information, contact: Shazia Manekia ~ firstname.lastname@example.org