The PTO at Johnson Park has developed a tradition of quality programs and activities for Children and Families in our community:
- Family Fall Picnic
- A dinner picnic on our school athletic field. Join our DJ as they lead our kids in line dances and limbo!
- International Night
- Enjoy international cuisine and learning about different cultures as explained by JP families. This is a treat!
- Casa JP
- Our gym becomes a trendy Italian restaurant. A delicious spaghetti dinner is followed by bingo for the whole family. Everyone wins a prize!
- Pancake Breakfast and Talent Show
- An all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast. Afterwards, relax with other parents while our 4th and 5th graders share their talents with us.
- Movie Night
- The showing of an appropriate, child-friendly movie (last year, we presented Kung Fu Panda 2). Enjoy the movie and popcorn, all for a volunteer contribution that will help to offset our 5th grade activities.
- Arts Festival
- A celebration of our kids’ art and come musical performances. Join us in our courtyard for baked goods and lemonade.
- Spring Family Picnic
- A picnic on our school athletic field. Meet other parents while your kids enjoy our DJ.
- Book-Fair Family Nights
- We hold book fairs during the school day in December and in the spring. Each book fair will include one evening where we invite families to attend and buy books for holiday gifts and summer reading.